Certified Food Protection Manager Certification
Wednesday May 17th, 2023
Grand Fire Meeting room
9:00am - 5:00pm
Registration required. Seating is limited.
Payment is required When registering.
Please be sure to list the name of the business and the first and last name of each attendee in the "Notes" box, when registering.
- The test will be done online, on your phone or tablet. If that is a problem, please let me know.
- Pencil & Paper tests are available with advance notice.
- There will be a short break and a lunch break. Attendees are welcome to bring their own snacks and beverages.
- Actual class time is less than 5 hours. Test time is 2 hours. The more prepared you are, the easier the test (and class) will be.
- Books will be available at the Grand County Health Department in Hot Sulphur Springs. Please call ahead before picking up the book(s) to be sure there is someone there and the books are available. Grand County Health Department office - 970-725-3288
- Study the book and do as many challenges inside as you want.
- Below are links to a printable practice test and an online practice test, please take the time to complete them.